Trusted & loved by 1000's of businesses
- Work from anywhere. FREE Mobile app
- Easy setup in minutes
- Integrates w/ Hubspot, Pipedrive, Zoho
- Lower total cost with no hidden fees
Free 7 day trial. No credit card.
UK's #1 small business phone system
- Trusted by 50k+ small business
- Rated 4.6 on Trustpilot
- 50+ easy to use features
- Easy to manage phone system 24/7
30 Day ‘Love it’ guarantee.
Market-leading enterprise infrastructure
- Trusted by 8,500+ Businesses
- Proven reliability – consistent 99% uptime
- Integrates w/ Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho
- Unlimited UK Outbound & Inbound calls
Free 7 day trial.
Cloud Voice for Small Businesses only
- World's largest IP Voice platform
- Excellent for remote working teams
- Trusted by over 700,000 Businesses
- Gold winners at the 2019 CXA’s for Customer service brilliance
Unlimited calling with 50+ VoIP features
- Unlimited inbound & outbound calls
- 24/7/365 customer support
- Remote working from anywhere in the world
- 99.99% uptime, 100% guaranteed
30 Day Free Trial.
No credit card required.
What is VOIP?
VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol. By using a good service internet connection you can set up a phone system through your internet provider. This is an alternative to setting up a phone system with your local phone company.
Typically, you will receive lower rates with a VOIP system which is why many companies choose to opt for one instead of a traditional phone system. However you need to make sure that you read through the features as not all VOIP offer the same features as a traditional phone system, which you might be used to.
How much does it cost?
This will depend on what provider you go for and what package you end up choosing with them. You will be able to find our comparison table here, you will be able to compare packages and features to find the best provider for you and your business.
Can I keep my old number?
Again, this will depend on the provide that you decide to go with, a lot of companies will offer this option. You will be able to check which providers offer this service in our features comparison table here. However, it is always best to check with the provider on your initial call to confirm the can offer this for you.
Can I integrate a VOIP system with my current software?
You might be able to! A lot of providers offer the ability to integrate your software with their VOIP system. You can check to see if your software will integrate with a provider here, however it is always best to check with the provider on your initial call to confirm they can offer this for you, also if you do not see your software listed it is always worth checking.