Cloud-based call center software connect to your CRM and Helpdesk software in minutes.
- Unlimited UK inbound and outbound calls
- 60+ integrations with CRM systems
- Consistent 99% uptime
Starting out with the vision to make phone support as easy to manage as any other business workflow — accessible, transparent, and collaborative. They developed a phone solution that’s easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to scale
Aircall works with best-in-class global voice carriers and additional local providers in select markets to ensure excellent call quality. The Opus codec allows us deliver optimal quality with no dropped calls, even when network strength fluctuates. Aircall phone apps for desktop and mobile are native to each platform with strong back-end connections to our voice carriers.
Aircall has distributed data centers (7 worldwide) and they invest in redundancy on every level to eliminate single points of failure. Aircall works with multiple carriers allowing for dynamic switch capability to avoid disruptions and provide consistent call quality.
Clear in-app notifications alert users and admins to network, headset and infrastructure issues in real time. Users can easily view their type of internet connection and the quality of the network, as well as their device settings. Alerts allow users to troubleshoot straight from the app.
A dedicated onboarding manager helps medium and large teams to ensure QoS with network setup, IP prioritization, and port setup. They share best practices and review a compliance checklist for internet connection and headset configuration. Aircall’s Support and Success teams are based in NYC and Paris. Support managers have real-time dashboards to monitor network performance for each customer, as well as carrier performance and Aircall app performance, so that they can diagnose and resolve issues.
A flexible solution that fits the teams you have today (and the plans you have for tomorrow).
- Create numbers in 100+ countries
- Web, desktop and mobile applications available
- Automatically sync call details to your CRM and helpdesk
- View who is currently on a call and who is available at any moment.
- Learn why your inbound calls are being missed
- Spot longer than usual hold times and track historical trends to boost performance
Key Phone System Features
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Ring on Speakers
No technical consultants or complex gadgets required. A computer, a headset, and an internet connection are all you need to start talking today.
- Build IVR menus and smart routing rules to direct callers to the right agent everytime
- Collaborate in calls through the shared inbox.
- Gain visibility into call center performance with live activity feed.
- Simplify call center set up so your support and sales tam can get up to speed sooner
Key Call Center Features
Call center analytics
Get the cloud-based phone system that remote teams use to stay connected and seamlessly work from home or anywhere.
- Get set up in minutes – No hardware. No headaches.
- Create numbers in 100+ countries
- Assign calls and reach solutions faster
- Automatically syncs all activities to your CRM or helpdesk
- Team mates can define in their calendars when they are available to take calls
- Teammates can manually toggle their presence to off/on
- You can update your availability to reflect seasonal changes, local customers or operational preferences
- Use the analytic and dashboard features to keep an eye on metrics and performance of agents
- Track KPIs either individual or as a team
- Managers can gain visibility into team activity through a live feed
Key Remote Features
One-click set up
Business phone app for mobile
Why is Aircall suited to all businesses?
Set up in seconds, No hardware. No headaches. Just a beautiful cloud call center solution you can use to start a conversation anywhere in the world — today.
Connect to your tools, Calls go better when all the right info is tied together in the cloud. Integrate Aircall with CRM systems, Helpdesk solutions, and other essential apps.
Gain visibility, Get rid of the guesswork. Monitor individual and team metrics in real-time to start making measurable improvements.
Enable productivity, Don’t put progress on hold. Create new numbers, teams, and workflows on the fly whenever new business requirements arise.
Pricing Plan Comparison
- Unlimited inbound calls (toll-free excluded)
- 1000 outbound mins / user / month domestic**
- 60+ Integrations and API access
- Call recording
- Phone support
- Unlimited outbound calls domestic** (landline and mobile)
- Salesforce integration
- Advanced analytics and reporting
- Live call monitoring
- Call tagging & dispositioning
- Advanced support features including queue call back
- Advanced sales features including Power Dialer
- Dedicated account manager
Do Not Disturb (DND)
Call Queuing (ACD)
International Telephone #s
Voicemail to Email Transcripts
Push to Talk
Virtual Phone Numbers
Backup & Storage Internet Fax